Fire damage restoration services needs to occur after you have suffered devastating damage to avoid further damage. Our emergency services in Hudson Valley NY is on call to assist you with all your needs. Let us help you piece your life back to together post fire.
Fire damage restoration company
Residential and Commercial properties
Fire Damage Restoration Services
We handle a wide range of fire damage restoration services to meet our client's needs. If you are in need of the following fire damage emergency services, we are on standby to take your call!
- Home fire damage
- Commercial fire damage
- Industrial fire damage
- Water damage from fire
- Property fire damage restoration
Whether you experienced a tragic fire or your furnace or fireplace malfunctioned, First Call Restoration will take care of it all. Although we have relationships with all insurance companies, we work on your behalf. It's always the homeowner's decision who they want on their loss. Our mission is to get you back to pre-loss condition with NO Shortcuts.
Our fire damage restoration team knows that damage goes far beyond that of the actual fire. Dense smoke, soot, and odor seep into the building materials. Extensive water damage from the fire department is also present. We know how over whelming it is, we will walk you through the process step by step. The more informed you are of the process, the more you know what to expect. Once fire damage has occurred, call us right away. Addressing the damage quickly can prevent further damage and corrosion from occurring.
We Bill Your Insurance Company Directly
When First Call Restoration arrives to begin the fire restoration projects, know that we will clean every inch of your home that is affected. Every wall and item is thoroughly cleaned. We even clean the light bulbs. Last but not least we clean the furniture as well as the carpet. First Call Restoration will return your home or work site to a clean, pre fire condition and healthy environment.
Remember to install smoke detectors, they save lives! Installing them is great, but if the batteries aren't good any longer they're useless. So test your smoke detectors every month. Go to here for smoke detector guidelines for New York State.
Fire Damage Restoration Company in Hudson Valley NY
It's not just about getting a fire damage restoration company; it's about getting the right one! We are IICRC certified and have full pollution insurance. Call our fire damage restoration company in Hudson Valley to get your residential or commercial property back to the way it was. Our family and locally owned company believes in tailored service and helping your through this hard time. We are on call 24 hours or day, 7 days a week to respond to your needs. If you are looking for a fast, dependable company at any hour, give us a call to get a free estimate.
The Do's and Don'ts
- Limit movement in the home to prevent soot particles from being impregnated into upholstery and carpet.
- Keep hands clean. Soot on hands can impregnate upholstery, walls and woodwork, causing more damage.
- Cover carpeted traffic areas with towels or old linens to prevent more soiling.
- Discard all opened food packages. The food is probably contaminated.
- Don't attempt to wash any papered or flat painted walls without consulting with your professional cleaner. Incorrect cleaning could compound the soil residue problem.
- Do not attempt to clean carpet or upholstery furniture. Again, inexperience and incorrect procedures could compound the problem.
- Do not use electrical appliances that have been close to the fire or water before having them checked. They could malfunction.
- Do not use ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet. A short circuit could result.
- Do not eat food that has been exposed to fire or smoke.
If you have suffered from fire damage
Call in the experts – we can help
Fire Damage Restoration Tips
Top 9 Causes Of Insurable Losses and Tips to Prevent Them!